Originally built in 1926 the school was refurbished and extended to a very high standard in 1998 and has accommodation for up to 150 pupils. There are six classrooms, a hall. a chillout /medical room, a small resource room and adequate office accommodation. The extension incorporates an open area which is used for library provision and team/co-operative teaching activities.
The playground is large and has both grassy and concrete areas suitable for all forms of play. It is divided into specific play areas to provide a more active and stimulating playground environment. There is also a newly completed multi-sports activity area in the lower school grounds. The school grounds/access points are protected by CCTV cameras.